Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice ROLLINS COMMERCIAL LTD
• Answering phone calls • Dealing with customers at the reception desk • Data input • General business administration • Report compilation • Responding enquiries via email and telephone
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
25 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Job Description: Day to day activities and expectations within the role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn about the insurance profession at the ground floor and if successful, grow with this business into a more senior role.
Initial duties would include but not be limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Dealing with customers at the reception desk
- Data input
- General business administration
- Report compilation
- Responding enquiries via email and telephone
- Using company systems to update customer details etc.
- Dealing with enquiries
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning & Filing
- Dealing with client information
- Front of house reception duties – receive, assist and direct clients in a courteous, professional, efficient and effective way
- Other administrative duties where required
- Giving information to customers
- Photocopying, Scanning, Printing & Binding
- Making Midterm adjustment’s
- Adding Vehicle’s to policy’s
- Providing quotations for short term taxi insurance
- Administering Policies (commercial policy’s, credit hire customers etc.)
There is potential for the successful candidate to both grow with the business and work within other branches. This experience will give the right individual the skills and knowledge to move quickly into more senior roles being an integral part of an entrepreneurial-minded organisation within the world of Insurance.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Computer skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional telephone manner
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Good IT and time management skills
- Well mannered
- Friendly and outgoing manner
- GCSE A-D grades in English, Maths and IT or equivalent
About the employer
ROLLINS COMMERCIAL LTD
- NVQ Level 2 Business Admin Diploma
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Richard Price 0161 785 3586 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017