Apprentice Web Developer & IT Systems Pro-Am Kits Ltd
Are you self-motivated IT enthusiast who enjoy a challenge and loves solving problems? Do you want to work with a great established team and gain fulfilment from providing extraordinary customer service?
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
25 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Web Developer & IT Systems.
Pro-Am Kits is looking for a Web Developer & IT Systems Administrator (WD&ITSA) to maintain and develop the systems and site that power Pro-Am Kits.
The Role: -
As part of a small team the WD&ITS Apprentice will help maintain and build on the current IT infrastructure. The day to day role will be based on our two systems, our ecommerce platform and our stock control and order management system.
- Working alongside our team to help to build and develop Pro-Am Kits ecommerce website.
- Manage and develop our backend order management system.
- Design and build landing pages on our ecommerce website
- Design and build bespoke customer shops
- Work closely with the team to develop new marketing strategies and help to implement e-mail campaigns.
- Develop individual knowledge base and help pass that knowledge onto the team.
- Social Media Platform Integration and Development
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and problem-soling mentality
- Java Script
- PHP is desirable along with a general understanding of Windows and especially Excel.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in York for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecom Repos Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, and ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017