Apprentice Administrator Spires Independent Ltd
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of administration and supporting the team in the following tasks: answering and screening telephone calls, handling incoming post and emails, greeting visitors and diary management as well as any additional duties.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
26 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your role as Office Administrator is to ensure the smooth running of the office by dealing with the following:
- Office supplies (stationary, refreshments, bathroom supplies)
- General office tidiness
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Manage the post and email
- Greet visitors
- Look after the filing
- Photocopying and scanning
- Develop and maintain a database of agency numbers
- Responsible for diary management of Principal
- Process new business
- Maintaining client database
- Preparing documentation for client meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail
- IT skills i.e. proficient in using a computer- especially Word and Excel
- Team player, who is also able to work on their own initiative
- Adaptable to change
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ideally, candidates will hold GCSE grades A*- C (4-9) in English, Maths and ICT (or an equivalent qualification)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT up to Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Staffordshire College
Ruth Edwards 07387645766 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017