Social Media Apprentice E DIRECT LINK LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with E Direct Link, a Digital Marketing Company, based in Leeds.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
25 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The Company are looking for a creative individual to join their Social Media team at their premier badge agency in Leeds. You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside ex Googlers and amongst other highly skilled members of their team and will also be given the opportunity to visit Google and Facebook to receive first hand training.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Helping with social media marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Monitoring client’s campaigns on the relevant platforms.
- Working with our marketing team regarding client communications.
- Creating client reports that analyse how their campaigns paid and organic have performed on a monthly basis.
- Creating and scheduling content for the relevant social media platforms and coming to grips with the social listening tools.
Requirements and prospects
- Have experience of using social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Have a keen interest in Digital Marketing and pursuing this as a career
- Strong and creative written communication skills
- Passionate about social media and up to date on relevant news and updates
- Eager to learn and have a passion for knowledge
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
E DIRECT LINK LIMITED
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017