Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Servoca Nursing and Care
To generate and manage bookings for the NHS and private hospital clients. Ensure maximum time efficiency in the application process. Assist in the delivery of the recruitment targets for the division. Network and advertise to potential clients. Grow the candidate’s headcount, which will in turn grow the profitability of the branch.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
25 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Sourcing applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc.
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Conduct searches of the company database of existing candidates for a skills match for particular roles
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Assisting the Recruitment Consultant with filling and managing bookings as required
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure the Recruitment Consultants are kept up to date with the progress of candidate applications
- Ensure all qualification certificate are checked and copied for the candidates file if required
- Ensure all job sites are updated
- Work closely with the recruitment and compliance teams to obtain documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable
- Search and review lapsed candidates
- Ensure all Company policies are adhered to
- All information required by Branch Manager, Compliance or a Director is completed accurately and submitted to timescale
- Any other tasks or projects as required
Requirements and prospects
- Some previous experience of providing administrative support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
- Good level of general education
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Computer literate
- Well organised
- Outgoing bubbly personality
- Not afraid of speaking to people
No specific qualifications required but Maths and English, or IT would be preferred (all C and above)
Or equivalent qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 in Recruitment, Key skills and Technical Certificate as appropriate.
- The employer will also provide in house training relevant to the job role.
- Please note we specialise in office apprenticeship we will be able to deliver a bespoke NVQ framework specific to the company you are working for.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Samantha Jones 0121 236 7512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017