Sales Apprentice SYSTECH IT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales apprentice to join the award wining sales team based in Brough in East Yorkshire. You will be mentored, coached and guided through a structured training programme to learn and develop sales skills which will serve as you develop into a fully fledged sales executive.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
24 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales apprentice to join the award wining sales team based in Brough in East Yorkshire.
You will be mentored, coached and guided through a structured training programme to learn and develop sales skills which will serve as you develop into a fully fledged sales executive. Skills acquired will equip you to deal with every stage of the complete sales life cycle which includes the following:
Learning through on the job training, product specific training and technical product certification. Obtaining experience in:
- How to identify new markets and new business opportunities.
- How to correctly respond and develop leads generated through a range of sources.
- Contacting and visiting potential and existing customers.
- Learning techniques to accurately gather customer requirements.
- Undertaking sales technical certification courses to assist in understanding of the products.
- Working with bespoke in house technical consultants to assist in sales.
- Developing customer focused sales care and account management.
- Gaining knowledge and experience of the range of services and products offered.
- Developing an understanding of the products and how they are best placed to meet the requirements of customers.
- Learn how to recognise buying signals from customers to assist in closing deals.
- Correct negotiation skills and techniques tailored to individual sales scenarios including individual sales components such as prices, contract conditions and payment terms.
- Developing and managing key accounts and building relationships with key customer contacts.
- Maintaining client relationships and developing after sales services
- Learning techniques and skills to acquire market information on trends, new product development and changing legislation having both positive or negative effect on markets.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong listening skills paying attention to detail.
- IT literate
- Ability and enthusiasm to undertake continual training and development activities
- A positive and friendly outgoing nature.
- A caring approach to customer services.
- A persuasive manner and negotiation skills.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Tenacity and determination.
- Time management skills.
GCSE grades A*-C in maths and English are desirable, however applicants should have the ability to undertake Level 2 functional skills (where required)
Things to consider
About the employer
SYSTECH IT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Sales Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship together with Functional skills in maths and English up to Level 2 (where required). All training will be delivered on an individual basis, on site at your place of work, by your designated sales trainer.
Sales and Telesales
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Sophie Ness (Business Development Apprentice) firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017