Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice Type Agency
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Type Agency, a Creative Recruitment Company based in Leeds.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
£9,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
24 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Being involved in supporting the team with a variety of different tasks across the digital marketing/ social media platforms and support functions of the company.
- The candidate will also be involved in other operational tasks such as email marketing, writing content for social media and traditional PR channels.
- Developing and monitoring advertising and marketing campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Performing general administrative duties as and when required.
- Overseeing several marketing tools (hootsuite mainly) across various platforms including social media,SEO, email marketing and the company’s website (Word press).
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated approach
- Reliable and conscientious
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills
- Easy going manner, strong personality and able to understand light hearted banter in a sales environment
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Rachel Sampson 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017