1st Line Support IT Apprentice Alphascan Computers
We have a client who is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join their expanding team! You will be providing 1st line IT Support.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
21 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Managing email campaigns
- Developing service and product knowledge
- Making periodic client courtesy calls
- Managing regular outbound communication to clients
- Providing 1st line technical resolution of client IT issues
- Escalating issues to 2nd/3rd line technical resource
- Developing closing sale techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Problem solving
- Well presented
- Good time management
- Keen attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ideally you are required to have A-C GCSEs in Maths, English and ICT or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
The good news is that you don't have to be an IT expert to be in business. You don't even need an in-house IT department..... All you need is Alpha Scan.
Alpha Scan takes the worry out of IT management. Our certified expertise and comprehensive IT outsourcing, technology consulting and managed IT services immediately broaden your IT capabilities, giving you the power and flexibility to handle any aspect of your technology needs. It all comes down to one simple fact. Technology that fits your business drives your business to be more profitable, productive, and competitive.
Are you ready to make technology work for you?
Take a closer look at how Alpha Scan can help.
- Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Charlotte Welch 07814918433 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017