Business Administration Apprentice Talking Wills Ltd
Due to expansion we are looking for a passionate and talented person to join our team as a Business Administration Apprentice. We are a very friendly organisation, who treat our staff and customers with the highest level of service. As our apprentice you will be asked to undertake a number of duties, and to work alongside our current team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
21 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Due to expansion we are looking for a passionate and talented person to join our team as a Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice. We are a very friendly organisation, who treat our staff and customers with the highest level of service.
As a business administration apprentice with us you will be asked to
- Receive telephone calls
- Handle mail
- Email clients
- Work on reception
- General computer duties
- Meeting & greeting clients
We therefore require someone who would like to develop a career with us and is willing to be flexible. We require someone who is friendly and willing to learn all aspects of business.
- A background in administration and office experience within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Experience of working towards set deadlines and processes.
- A confident and professional telephone manner, with the personality to represent our brand from the first point of contact.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure
- High standard of written English, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Some Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Be outgoing
- Good Time Keeping
- Have Attention to Detail
• A confident and friendly personality.
• A "happy to help" and positive attitude
• A calm and focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- GCSE English & maths at grade A* - C (or equivalent)
About the employer
- Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, maths & IT (if required)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
David Taylor 01925 494273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017