Service Desk – Support Analyst Apprenticeship Actual Experience Plc
Service Desk Support Analyst to provide support to the Service Desk Manager for dealing with customer incidents and diagnosing software application issues. The role would suit a candidate with excellent communication skills who has been used to providing user support and answering a wide range of queries relating to software applications.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
21 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Provide a high level of customer service to our customers.
- Learn our applications and services to provide technical support.
- Operate our Service Desk portal for incident management and customer communications.
- Work to predefined procedures and respond to customer within agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with developers and other company members to highlight and resolve issues within the applications.
- Assist team in maintaining a knowledge base detailing resolutions for common issues and requests.
Work a shift pattern that will include weekends and evening/night shifts for 24/7 coverage.
Requirements and prospects
- Keen interest in Information Technology.
- Proactive approach to customer service and self-motivated.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work shift work and evening/night work.
- Previous experience within an IT helpdesk role or working to agreed SLAs.
- Previous Application Support experience.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux or Mac OS troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Networking protocols.
- Open to development of personal IT skill set via training.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship (typically 15 months) you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in for 30 days of training across five months featuring structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship standard – Infrastructure Technician. The qualifications consist of:
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable).
- Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture.
- Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services.
- Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic.
- Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes.
- One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification).
- Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017