Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for you to work at one of the top 100 companies to work for and become a Starbucks Barista within our Equity Starbucks stores in the BA1 area.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
£121.50 - £211.50
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
21 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apply now to enjoy a competitive rate of pay of £4.05-£7.50PH and a range of attractive benefits such as free drinks whilst on shift with subsidised meals, a free bag of coffee or tea a week, 30% off Starbucks Products to name but a few.
We are seeking applicants that are flexible to work a range of shifts within a 5:30am to 19:30 pm time frame, across a seven-day operation (you will have at least two days off a week).
What you’ll do in the role of a Starbucks Barista:
- Working as a team to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Executing store operations including promotional activity.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, security and health and safety to ensure the safety of self, customers and partners at all times.
- Providing a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Using a cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill.
- Collect payment from customers and give the correct change.
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when supplies are getting low.
Requirements and prospects
- None. Starbucks will teach you all of the skills you need.
- Ideally you'll have some customer service experience, from a branded, fast paced food, retail or hospitality environment.
- What really matters is that you’re a hard worker who’s always willing to get stuck in and support your team and love working with people.
- Excellent communication skills are a must too, plus plenty of enthusiasm to hit daily goals and targets and a passion for providing a superb customer experience.
- None. We will offer fantastic training which delivers real career development opportunities.
Things to consider
About the employer
Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Ltd
Starbucks apprentices will have paid employment, training in an artisan skill and customer service whilst gaining :
- Level 2 qualification in Barista Mastery.
- NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality Team Member.
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Zoe Brown 01623 676566 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017