Business Admin Apprentice - 12189 LFM Software Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
20 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
If a career in Business Administration is your dream than this is the apprenticeship for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in the companies finance, administration and licensing team whilst achieving a recognised qualification. With no two days the same, the work will be challenging but enjoyable with a wide variety of tasks in both the administration and finance fields.
We offer many opportunities for personal and professional development within the company and with 40 graduates and apprentices employed by us every year, you’ll be in great hands. If that weren’t enough - the company recently named as a Top 100 Apprentice Employer.
Responsibilities of the Business Admin Apprentice:
In this job you will be responsible for:
- To work towards successfully completing a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Assist with sales and finance duties such as invoice processing, reports and BACS payment preparation
- Act as Receptionist ensuring all duties are efficiently organised and maintain the front desk.
- Support and maintain office of 25+ local employees and visitors/customers.
- Organising meetings, services, hospitality, travel and accommodation.
- Health and Safety duties such as booking H&S staff training, maintain H&S documentation and ensure all staff are aware of the correct protocol, amongst others.
- Develop and maintain relationships with staff both in Manchester and other sites
- Maintaining CRM database
- Expense processing
- Building and equipment contract maintenance
- Perform any other duties as and when reasonably required
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the Business Admin Apprentice:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Essential to be clearly spoken and have professional approach whether dealing with internal or external personnel or when telephone/fax/message taking.
- With many opportunities for development – a willingness to learn is crucial.
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to manage your own time and prioritise tasks.
- High standard of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
LFM Software Ltd
- L3 & L4 total duration: 31-39 months
- Part 1 – Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
- Part 2 – Level 4 apprenticeship: 18-24 months
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017