Digital Marketing Apprentice Close Parent Limited
We are looking for a passionate young person looking for a digital marketing apprenticeship that will come into the company and shine within the digital marketing and progress our campaigns.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2017
20 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Helps maintaining company social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects and report to line manager.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction.
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the consumer’s experience.
Requirements and prospects
- Technology Skills.
- Content Writing.
- Graphic Design.
- Customer-Service Skills.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Watford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017