Sales Apprentice MILESHIELD COMMERCIAL FUNDING LIMITED
Are you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at Utility Rentals! We help schools across the country acquire equipment through rental.Unlike other companies, we don’t follow the crowd, we innovate! We aren’t afraid to look at things differently and go against the norm.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
20 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills to join our young, dynamic, fast growing team.
As Internal Sales Apprentice you will be joining a team that bends over backwards to help schools with their equipment needs. Whether it be a cooker for a Food Technology classroom, a Dyson Airblade for a school washroom or a brand new and exciting 3D Printer, you will be able to offer schools market leading rental packages that other companies cannot compete with. You’ll be looking after our existing customers on a daily basis and will be approaching new customers to help them with their equipment needs. Training is thorough and daily support is on hand to help you be the best at what you do. And supplier incentives reward you for your consistent hard work!
Your daily duties will include:
- Out bound calling to schools to introduce our services
- Taking inbound calls from customers and suppliers and assisting them or escalating them within the team where necessary
- Maintaining and cleansing our database
- Regular communication with existing customers, prospects and suppliers
- Researching potential customers and sourcing new sales leads and developing them in to potential customers
- Supporting the sales and marketing team with administration work
- Provide support to the sales team such as typing letters and emails and preparing & distributing standard quotations and proposals
- Follow up calls where quotations have been submitted
- Supporting various marketing initiatives
Requirements and prospects
- Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- Previous office or sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written English.
- Minimum GCSE, or equivalents, Math’s and English C grade.
- Be dynamic and professional, with exceptional relationship building skills.
- Be very proficient with all MS Office applications and be able to learn new IT skills and applications quickly.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Office/sales experience will be seen as favourable
Maths and English GCSE A* - C or equivalents essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Functional Skills
- Emplyer rights and responsilbilties workbook
- Technical Certifacte
- Personal Learning And Thinking Skills
Sales and Telesales
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017