Administration Apprentice D R P Client Services Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful, gritting and snow clearance company. The successful applicant will be part of a friendly, vibrant team and will be motivated to train and develop in their role.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
26 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a unique opportunity to get a real grounding in working for a Small to Medium sized employer. This general office assistant role will expose the individual to all aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will be a practical, proactive individual, responsible for supporting the whole team with administrative duties.
As a seasonal business, they are looking for a flexible, self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise their workload effectively.
Daily duties will include answering and dealing with telephone calls, distributing calls accordingly or take messages ensuring they are recorded clearly, with all details obtained.
You will manage all incoming and outgoing post, distributing throughout the business accordingly, plus the checking of invoices received and sent to clients, ensuring all details are accurate.
You will be working within their own CRM and Operations system, checking and updating details, assisting with keeping their quality management systems in order (ISO 9001 & 14001).
During the winter season, you will collate the vehicle tracking reports to add to client folders, for audit purposes and client queries.
You will assist the Sales team by mapping of client sites on Google Earth for quotation
You will be responsible for maintaining stationary and office provisions, placing orders as required.
General day to day duties will also include meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality services, filing, both paper based and electronic, and keeping the office tidy.
All relevant training will be given but you will need to quickly grasp all aspects of the niche market they operate in and obtain an understanding of how the service is provided and the contracts offered.
Requirements and prospects
- The apprentice will be fully supported to develop skills to meet the business needs, but fully transferable to other environments.
- They will be directed to develop strong customer service skills.
- Be a clear and confident communicator.
- A completer/finisher – moves on only when the job is done.
- Driven – prepared to go beyond what is expected.
- Focused on achieving goals.
- Follows up on next steps.
- Attention to detail - checks all aspects of completed work.
- Receptive/responsive to feedback.
- Good English & Maths – C grades or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
D R P Client Services Ltd
- TheLightBulb will provide the full Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship, this will include the three day technical certificate, course and exam.
- You will also complete your Functional Skills (Mathematics, English and ICT) if required.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 01268 270648
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017