Business Administration Apprentice. Animo Associates Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a long term career within Administration. You will earn whilst you learn, completing the Business Administration Apprenticeship (training provided by local training provider) whilst putting your new found skills in to practice in the work place. .
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will be someone who is really committed to everything they take on and has a real passion to move forward. We are also looking for someone with the following qualities:
Duties & responsibilities
- Supporting the office managers with administration duties throughout the day Assisting.
- Completing company file reviews ensuring all information held is accurate and relevant.
- To ensure all administration documentation are up to date and correct.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems that ensure the effective and efficient running of the department.
- Regular use of in house systems to upload documents and update any client information.
- Provide administrative support for projects relating to the department activities.
- Undertaking other such duties as appropriate to the grade, as required by the manager .
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail are important.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise workload.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all types of people.
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (can plan and meet own timescales)
- Ability to work flexibly, with attention to deadlines.
- Ability to convey information accurately.
- Ability to use standard IT packages
Must have C or above in both GCSE English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Ixion Holdings will provide the Apprenticeship framework which will include BTEC Business Administration,Functional Skills, ERR, PLTS.
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
- Statutory & Mandatory training
Business and Administration
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Steven Vasiliou 07507 558470 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017