Software Support Representative & Tester Apprentice XYTECH SYSTEMS UK LIMITED
Our Client is an established and growing software company based near Oxford Street. They have an opening for a Software Support Representative and Tester Apprentice. This position will include telephone support of their customer base as well as daily interaction with the development and solution consultant teams.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is an established and growing software company based near Oxford Street.
They have an opening for a Software Support Representative and Tester Apprentice. This position will include telephone support of their customer base as well as daily interaction with the development and solution consultant teams.
KEY DUTIES –
- Assist clients in any support-related issue they may have and manage the issue through resolution.
- Make any concern of the client your concern and insist that it be resolved to their satisfaction. Escalate issues which may negatively impact client satisfaction.
- Take incoming support calls, emails, and faxes from clients related to our Enterprise and MediaPulse applications.
- Log all calls and activities into our proprietary call management system.
- Troubleshoot issues and be able to attempt to replicate the issue
- Review/update all open Support queues on daily basis. Keep clients informed on the status and progress of their open items.
- Maintain a working knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and software including; Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Printer drivers, ODBC, SQL Server, etc
- Work with Quality Assurance to find bugs, and test new features
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate strong IT skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Ideal work experience within a software support desk environment
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
About the employer
XYTECH SYSTEMS UK LIMITED
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017