Administration and Marketing Apprentice All the Extras Ltd
This role is an important role within our organisation supporting the Director of Operations and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the ongoing development of the centre. You will additionally at points through the week provide reception services in the main reception. In this role you will be actively involved in developing our marketing strategy.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
18 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the DoO diary and office, ensuring a smooth flow of information in and out of the office to staff and volunteers.
- Assist the DoO with general admin tasks such as typing from notes, filing and taking notes of meetings.
- Assist the DoO in developing a marketing strategy that is multi channeled and able to reach our wide range of users, and then take the lead in delivering this strategy.
- Working with other staff such as the Head of Trading Operations and Head of Community Activity ensure our printed media, website and social media are constantly updated and relevant.
- Maintain social media pages ensuring a high level of responsiveness and regular posting
- Ensure all marketing in compliant with policy and legal requirements.
- Provide a friendly reception service and support the Customer Service Lead in delivering a consistently high quality service to guests.
- Carry out inductions for new members of staff and volunteers.
- Help to ensure that volunteers understand and put into practice the associations commitment to equality and safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in line with the charity's policies.
- When needed support the Head of Trading Operations with the preparation and delivery of large events.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in using Microsoft excel and other office software
- Good telephone manner
- Great ICT skills
- Good level of maths and English
- A clear understanding of confidentiality
- Maths and English GCSE C grade (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
All the Extras Ltd
Business and Administration Level 2 NVQ.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Canterbury College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017