Apprentice Sales Administrator Tuin
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging Apprenticeship? If so this is a great opportunity to join the expanding team at Tuin in Brooke as an Apprentice Sales Administrator.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Sales Administrator at Tuin you will be heavily involved in the core functions of this exciting and rapidly growing business. You will be working with the departmental manager to assist with the smooth running of this vital department.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with initial business enquiries.
- Providing quotations to customers/suppliers.
- Provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- Maintain, develop and build customer/supplier relationships.
- Processing orders with customers and suppliers.
- Updating CRM systems.
- Maintaining internal records/files.
- Carry out market research projects.
To ensure you have an in depth understanding of the company and its core functions there will numerous opportunities to go off site and learn about both our suppliers and clients. For the correct candidate there will also be the chance to gain industry specific qualifications.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of humour.
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion at all times.
- Willingness to learn and develop towards Apprenticeship accreditation.
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures both in own working area and others.
- Good general standard of education (4 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English and Maths).
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 12 month contract of employment.
A successful candidate can expect potential future employment upon completion of this Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
About the employer
Tuindeco are Europe’s foremost supplier of log cabins, timber, fencing, structures, furniture, garden products etc. Based in Holland with over 1000 products all held in stock in the UK and Holland. Tuindeco trade in virtually every country in Europe, and have hugely high standards and only supply the best at the best prices. Tuindeco are primarily governed by Dutch and German standards, renowned for being considerably higher than in the UK but at least we're catching on to high quality at great prices!
We are a very strongly customer focused business and we try to make dealing with us easy. We love our products and all of the staff have considerable experience, we can offer advice and expertise across numerous areas. We offer a personal service and an out of hours support network via email.
Tuindeco keep stock of all the product ranges in NL and the UK to enable a quick delivery for our customers.
We supply a huge range for the garden including Log Cabins, Sheds, Garden furniture, and virtually anything you could need for your garden throughout the UK.
The twelve month work based Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills Maths.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills ICT.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Workbook.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Workbook.
Business and Administration
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Ben Gaskins firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who has already completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship (in the same subject) unfortunately will not be eligible for funding for this Apprenticeship.
Please note that you will not be contacted until the closing date has passed and the employer has selected the shortlist of applicants. Sometimes this process can take longer than planned, meaning that the interview and start date for this position may be later than expected, dependant on the number and quality of applicants received.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017