Apprentice Service Advisor BAYLIS (GLOUCESTER) LIMITED
Interested in cars and Customer Service? This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Vauxhall retailer as a Service Advisor. • You will be an apprentice in a busy Service Advisor environment.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Interested in cars and Customer Service? This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Vauxhall retailer as a Service Advisor.
- You will be an apprentice in a busy Service Advisor environment.
- You will carry out tasks relevant to serving customers, dealing with queries, booking in vehicles and processing payments.
- You will also be partly responsible for maintenance of the Service reception environment.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise a number of activities.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Smart, professional attitude & appearance.
- GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent) is preferred but other candidates may apply.
- Working knowledge of Windows and spreadsheets would be advantageous.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Practical on the job training will be provided at the Employer.
- You will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3 NVQ) along with Functional Skills in Maths & English at Level 2.
- Training consists of a mixture of one to one learning within the Employer and virtual online training.
- You will also work towards Vauxhall internal qualifications via My Academy courses.
Raytheon Professional Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Raytheon systems Ltd
Bhavika Parekh 01159 457 480 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017