Administration/Customer Service Apprentice WESTGATE RESIDENTIAL LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in working within an established estate agency? Are you a driven individual who pays great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
17 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Westgate are an independent letting agent in Reading, with years of successful lettings and property management experience. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, they strive to deliver a top quality tailored service to meet the needs of individual clients. Continuous investment in new ideas and technology makes them stand apart from others.
Each Team Member working for Westgate shares the same goal: to maintain the company’s position as Reading’s Best Letting Agent.
Our client is looking for an affable and well-spoken individual with a helpful attitude to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advising clients about the lettings process
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- Selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- Checking tenant references
- Making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017