Customer Service Apprentice – Specialist Insurance MOTO BROKING LTD
Be part of a new and dynamic motorcycle insurance business; helping to acquire, service and retain customers, plus personal development opportunities with involvement in marketing, website, price comparison sites, brand events and social media channels.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Be part of a new and dynamic motorcycle insurance business; helping to acquire, service and retain customers, plus personal development opportunities with involvement in marketing, website, price comparison sites, brand events and social media channels.The applicant will be possess the ability to interact with people at all levels, with a positive “can do”, “will do” approach.
Core duties will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in creating opportunities with partners and involvement in marketing activity to generate leads.
- Answering and making outbound telephone calls for a range of unique products (must be professional, pleasant and build rapport).
- Providing quotes and setting up insurance policies (must be accurate, effective and efficient).
As a small business, there will be opportunities to get involved in a wide range of business activities including marketing and website development, attending events, assisting with accounts administration etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Hardworking & adaptable - This is a busy ever-changing environment you would need to be able to learn quickly, adapt to new situations and apply yourself.
- Great interpersonal skills - you will need to be articulate and able to speak with customers and insurance professionals.
- Numerate and literate.
- IT literate (experience with Word & Excel is a plus).
- Good verbal & written communications.
Due to employer location, a driver with access to own vehicle is desirable but not essential. However please note that there are no bus routes close to this employer.
- Honesty & integrity - this a regulated business - customer trust is paramount.
- Confident, with a good telephone manner.
- Diligent and conscientious - attention to detail is key to ensure that the customer gets the right cover.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- GCSE A*-C grades in Maths/English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will be provided by City College Peterborough. Training is work-based meaning you spend 4.5 days a week at placement and an afternoon a week at college if Functional Skills are required.
By the end of this apprenticeship you will have:
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
City College Peterborough
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Peterborough
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017