Business Apprentice Mettler Toledo Safeline Ltd
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for two ambitious Apprentices to join an awarding winning manufacturer with over 300 employees. They are now looking to recruit 2 Business Apprentices to work in a team that supports customers. As part of the apprenticeship you will rotate across 3 different roles to give you variety and challenge.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
13 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for two ambitious Apprentices to join an awarding winning manufacturer based in Salford. Part of a US company, they produce high tech equipment, employing 12,000 people worldwide with over 300 based in Manchester.
In 2012 and 2016, they were awarded The Queen’s Award for their work. As a champion for developing young people, they employ 12 apprentices, with one winning North West Apprentice of the Year Award and runner up in the National Awards.
They are now looking to recruit 2 Business Apprentices to start on a well organised programme working in 3 different departments. Each apprentice will be offered full training, with the role offering the prospect to grow and develop including an opportunity for a permanent role. This role will suit apprentices with a flexible approach, who can demonstrate a high degree of integrity and commitment.
All roles will be based within teams responsible for working with customers to order products. The role will include duties such as:
- Preparing order specifications for customers
- Working with the engineering departments to prepare quotes
- Dealing with queries received and liaising with appropriate departments to resolve
- Compiling Bills of Materials (list of the parts that are required to build the product) and other essential documentation for shipping
- Working with supply chain to organise orders
You will be expected to have achieved 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C including English and Maths.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Enjoys a challenge
5 GCSE grades A*-C including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
Mettler Toledo Safeline Ltd
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship, you will gain a nationally recognised Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in Business Administration.
The Apprentice Academy provides a range of additional services that run in parallel to the traditional apprenticeship. These services are designed to fully support both the learner and the employer throughout the duration of the apprenticeship - from a new recruit to fully-fledged employee.
We have a dedicated team whose aim is to assist and advise you throughout your apprenticeship journey and to help you get the most from the experience. You will be assigned a career coach who will support and encourage you every step of the way, and will ensure your journey is rewarding and enjoyable.
You will receive ongoing support, training and learning opportunities including:
- A ‘career ready’ bootcamp to develop your employability and work ready skills
- Monthly career coach/mentor visits to support you throughout your apprenticeship programme.
- Workplace reviews every eight weeks to monitor progress and ensure your qualification is on track.
- A performance development tool that will help you achieve success in the workplace
Business and Administration
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
James Clarke 0161 200 1673 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017