Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice - Organisational Development Bracknell Forest Borough Council
You will assist with administrative process within the team and across the wider HR team. You will also assist with the Council’s Learning Management System ensuring that that impact of learning can be measured.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
14 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working in the Organisational Development section of the Council’s Human Resources team, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Helping with the identification of customer needs and expectations and assisting in the delivery of these.
- Maintain records relating to learning and development activities, expenditure and income including using EXCEL spreadsheets to produce management report where this can not be done by the manager themselves.
- Assist with activities such as making appointments, room bookings, sending mail merged correspondence, issuing equipment, hand-outs and other material, printing and collating.
- Collating information and running routine reports.
- Assist in the administration of a register of potential social work students undertaking their placements within the Council.
- Assist with the maintenance of the eLearning zone including dealing with customer queries regarding access and maintenance of eLearning packages
- To answer telephone queries from managers, employees and external customers, partners from other local authorities, social work students and assist with general telephone cover for the team
You will have good communication skills, be able to deal with confidential information discretely, a good understanding of customer service, be flexible and reliable and will have a GCSE (Grade C or above) in English and Maths. Good understanding and experience of using Word, Excel and email are important too.
Full training will be given as part of this apprenticeship which will last for 14 months. You will study towards a level 2 qualification in Business Administration whilst also developing practical experience of working with others.
You will work with an assessor employed by Bracknell and Wokingham College, and will be required to attend their premises in Bracknell on a regular basis during the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel, email
- Good telephone skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to equal opportunity / managing diversity
- Team worker
GCSE English & Maths Grade C or above or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job with the guidance and support from a dedicated, industry qualified tutor/training advisor/assessor from Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a Level 2 NVQ/BTEC qualification
Business and Administration
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Maria Cumming 01344 766666 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017