Motoring Writer/Journalist ACCELERATED TRAINING RESOURCES LIMITED
We have an opportunity for an intern to join our development team as a content developer. Content will be ‘translating’ technical information into non-technical. They will be working with an experienced and Senior Consultant but will need a passion and understanding of cars.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
12 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Researching competitor makes and models
- Reviewing technical information
- Rewriting content in a simple and non-technical language
- Working and liaising with the Senior Automotive Consultant
- Participating in Client meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Sense of humour
- Current passport
- Awareness of importance of confidentiality
- Passionate about cars and automotive technologies
- An advocate of alternative powertrains
- Keen to learn
- Self-motivated and resilient in their quest for information
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive
- Creative and able to bring ideas to the table
- Fastidious when it comes to attention to detail
- Literate and able to express themselves with written word
- Willing to go the extra mile and make the ordinary extraordinary
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCELERATED TRAINING RESOURCES LIMITED
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
Business and Administration
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
0117 435 0016 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017