Business Administration Apprentice Vale Fire & Security Ltd
A vacancy has become available in the Worcester area for a Business Admin Apprentice.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
11 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen at Vale Fire & Security who are based in the Worcester area, for an Apprenticeship position.
The candidate will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which tasks need to be completed each day.
Daily tasks could include the following:
- Checking and processing paperwork/data entry
- Photocopying, scanning documents and creating files
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Respond to email queries when necessary
- Liaising with various departments within the business
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, (with the possibility of progressing to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin where appropriate).
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn
- Confident verbal and written communications
- Able to deal with telephone calls with confidence
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Polite telephone manner
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Proactive approach
- Positive attitude
- Bright bubbly personality
GCSE A*-C English and Mathematics or equivalent grades/ qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
Vale Fire & Security Ltd
- Full Training to Level 2 in Business Admin
- Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English if required
Business and Administration
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspiration Training Ltd
Joanne Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017