Retail Apprenticeship – West Way Nissan West Way Nissan
As a Retail Apprentice you’ll benefit from extensive training by us and our manufacturer Nissan whilst gaining practical work experience. You’ll be supported in studying for a nationally recognised qualification. Your role will be assisting in selling new and used cars with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
11 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Retail Apprentice you will need to be organised, professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and well presented. The working environment can be quite competitive and demanding as the focus is always on maximising every opportunity.
Duties may vary but you will typically include:
- To be friendly and approachable with an aim to help make customers feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their Retail experience.
- Assess the customer’s needs and requirements, providing customers with specific information about all Nissan products and creating desire and rapport.
- To excite customers about the brand whilst promoting the benefits and unique selling points of Nissan Cars, accessories and vehicle ownership.
- To provide a ‘hub’ for product knowledge, ensuring that product knowledge remains current and up to date; and provide a conduit for product knowledge for the retailer
- Organising and managing your diary and appointments
- Assisting with advertising, promotions and website updates
- Inspecting vehicle pre and post-sale
- To be the first line of communication – meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the dealership in a professional and friendly manner.
- To receive all incoming telephone calls for the dealership in accordance with company policy.
- To deal with customer requirements in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure highest standards of personal appearance, housekeeping and availability of facilities in reception/showroom area.
- To promote excellent customer and public relations to help grow the perception and image of the dealership
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers through telephone and email
- Gathering customer data to enable you to keep them updated of promotions
Requirements and prospects
As a Retail Apprentice you will need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the West Way Nissan Group
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A smart and professional appearance and manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of numeracy
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
- Competent IT skills – both computers and other hardware such as tablets, smart phones etc.
- An interest in vehicles and their new technologies
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge to customers
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
- Excellent work ethic
A full driving licence is essential
Candidates must have a keen interest in the motor industry and be reliable, with excellent timekeeping and attendance.
Other qualities the West Way Nissan group are looking for in their candidates are:
- Show initiative
- Positive attitude
- Well presented
Good sense of humour
Qualification requirements for the West Way Nissan group include:
Maths & English GCSE grade A-C
A level standard or equivalent education.
Full driving licence required as candidate may need to move cars within the dealership
About the employer
- It will take 13 months to gain the Full Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service. To do this you won’t need to go to a further education (FE) college or training centre.
- Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment.
- You will shadow qualified advisors so that you are able to learn first-knowledge how to go about your job.
- You will also get the opportunity to assist in the day to day tasks.
- Once you pass your assessments and progress through your course you will be able to start completing tasks on your own.
- To ensure you are competent in completing tasks on your own a Remit assessor will visit you periodically at the work place to complete assessment testing with you.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Matt Jeffries email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017