IT Support Technician Apprentice Premex Group Limited
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Technician to assist users with day to day IT issues received via the group IT Helpdesk. The position is based in Bolton.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing technical support and assistance for jobs received on the Premex helpdesk.
- Providing proactive support for Premex systems.
- Breaking / fixing hardware issues with desktop PC’s and Laptops.
- Rolling out new/upgraded desktop hardware.
- Maintaining records for software licence compliance.
- Maintaining the company IT Asset Register.
- Providing efficient and friendly services to all company IT users.
- Reporting to the IT Management Team any matters detrimental or beneficial to operational efficiency.
- Complying with company procedures.
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, loyalty and enthusiasm at all times.
- Operating in accordance with the ISO Quality System.
Requirements and prospects
- Comfortable dealing with customers over the phone.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A flexible work ethic, working with the business to find a suitable solution to customer’s issues.
- Comfortable working with problems involving hardware and software.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Keen interest in I.T and working in an office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confidence & Resilience.
- Good Timekeeping
- Smart Appearance
- Team Worker
5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Premex Group Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133500333 Honor.Greenwood@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017