Apprentice Energy Broker Swiftswitch Telecom Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join as an Apprentice Energy Broker in our rapidly growing office based in Shoreditch’s uber trendy Brick Lane, London.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who understand the high volume of productivity required to be successful. In exchange, we offer a generous commission package, regular nights out and various incentives.
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective customers across the UK
- Matching the needs of prospects with the products we offer
- Closing energy sales
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for the other product experts
- Building a ‘pipeline’ of prospects for the future
- Capturing customer information correctly within our purpose built in house CRM system
What can you expect?
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Performance related bonuses, incentives and nights out
- High growth business (opportunities)
Requirements and prospects
- Hungry for further learning and development.
- Good attention to detail and quality.
- Clear communication skills, appropriate for all levels within the business.
- Professional in all aspects of their role.
- Empathetic to supplier needs and expectations.
- Good Rapport
- Good listening Skill
- Secondary Education minimum. GCSEs: A-D (or equivalents)
About the employer
Swiftswitch Telecom Ltd
The candidate will take on a fully structured Customer Service apprenticeship programme. This will involve assessor and workplace visits, off the job training (at least once a month) and development on the job through mentoring and coaching. The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements;
- NVQ – The candidate will be assessed every 4 weeks on their skills and competencies of the job role.
- Technical Certificate – This will consist of a number of workshops teaching the candidate the under-pinning knowledge of the qualification.
- Functional Skills – This requires candidates to obtain a minimum skills level in Application of Number, Communication and IT through guidance and examination. Those candidates with GCSE's in these subjects will be exempt.
- ERR Booklet – Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet which candidates are required to complete.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Andrew Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017