Apprentice Planning Administrator Fairfax Meadow Europe Ltd
Are you an organised person with great IT skills? Fairfax Meadow Europe LTD are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Business Administration Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within a fast paced and well established company.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
06 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We have a position available for Apprentice Supply Chain and Planning Administrators to join our expanding team. The role objective will be to provide front line support to the Supply Chain and Planning team, with a range of daily and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Fairfax Meadow is the UK's leading specialist catering butcher, with over 25 year’s experience serving the foodservice industry. In excess of 30,00 tonnes of meat was processed in 2015, including 70 million portioned lines. We also have National Distribution operating over 70 dual temperature vehicles from depots across the UK.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Producing reports for daily N/A’s, substitution, short shelf and disposal for Derby & Kentish Town sites
- Packaging order processing for all depots
- Consumable and safety wear order processing for all depots
- Production Planning for all depots
- Raw material stock management for all depots
- Export all AX (internal system) reports for all depots
- Update frozen and Carnival plans
- Ingredients order processing
- Update Derby KPI document
- Costing/wipe up for steak/carvery
This role will begin as primarily admin with a view to progress into a Junior Planner role. As this is an apprenticeship, we do not require any previous experience and full training will be provided.
It is essential that the candidates have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and excellent communication skills.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- Good level of English, Maths and ICT
About the employer
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role
- In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Masood Mohammadi 01332 345450 Masood.Mohammadi@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017