Apprentice Business Administrator Bayfield Training Limited
Bayfield Training is looking for an individual that will support the business by providing administrative support for the training services it provides, as well as contributing and developing integrated marketing campaigns for the business.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Nov 2017
06 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This role involves managing the course administration process, as well as a range of other areas that contributes to the business.
Please see a list of the roles below:
- Learning the pre-course through to post-course administration process
- Organising course logistics – venue, printing, trainers, trainers travel & accommodation
- Dairy management for courses against trainer availability
- Using the company’s Social media to promote the business
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Ensuring filing system & CRM systems are maintained
- Organising staff calendars
- Promoting the company through social media and advertising sites
- Creating agendas, attending meetings & taking minutes
- Organising travel for staff
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced administrator on a day to day basis.
Requirements and prospects
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Comfortable with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Confidence in own ability
- Organised – Very important
- 5 GSCE’s A* to C (or equivalent) English & Maths required
- Any further qualifications welcomed
Things to consider
About the employer
You will achieve an Apprenticeship in Business Administration
This will include;
- Functional Skills if needed
- Employement Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking skills
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla 01223 226322
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017