Apprentice Administrator Jardine Motors Group Uk Limited
This role is responsible for providing administrative support whilst developing the necessary skills relevant to the apprenticeship in the HR and Benefits departments.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answer HO and HR main phone lines
- Welcome visitors
- Receive deliveries
- Manage the HR email box
- Manage all incoming post for the building
- Support the HR team with photocopying, filing, scanning
- Basic letter writing, printing and sending
- Support the HO Office Manager in day to day administration and recruitment duties and maintaining personnel files
- Assist the HR department with uploading documents to the intranet
- Data Entry, for example booking different types of leave in the payroll system
- To attend networking seminars with the HR Advisory team to develop self
Requirements and prospects
- Good excel and word skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Self motivated learner.
- Passion to succeed.
- Friendly, helpful, approachable.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Maths & English GCSE level C or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship Units:
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- An additional 8/9 units can be chosen from a list of optional units.
How will I be assessed:
- This is a practical course where students are expected to provide evidence through workplace activities and guided assignment work. In addition to this, 3 online exams will be required.
What award will I achieve?:
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 2.
- Possible progression to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Colchester Institute
Business Solutions Team 01206 712727 Business.Solutions@colchester.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017