A full-time customer service apprentice is required to begin working for a well-established training provider in Rugby. This opportunity is for someone who appreciates excellent service and wishes to start their career.
Customer Service Apprenticeship
Heart of England Training
Closing date: 10 Aug 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 8:50am-4:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Aug 2017
23 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working at the main reception desk carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Greeting clients
- Handling appointments
- Dealing with enquiries
- Administration work
- You will be expected to learn a limited amount of hair and beauty knowledge
- To ensure your personality/attitude to clients is positive and approachable to reflect the service industry that you are working in e.g. greeting clients, taking an interest in them generally and making them feel welcome and relaxed
- To identify your clients needs and wishes, analyse the hair, skin and scalp of your clients services to be carried out
- To effectively plan and manage your working day
- To identify and address situations that are challenging and to be able to make appropriate referrals to the manager if and when the need arises
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Able to take initiative
- Customer service
- Ready to work attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Interest in hair and beauty
- Willingness to learn
Potential progression for Level 3
Things to consider
You will be required to complete administration tasks throughout your working week.
About the employer
We are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training provider. Providing apprenticeships and full time studies throughout the Midlands. As an organisation, we share a common set of values across everything we do: - Continually strive for excellence - Act with integrity and be respectful at all times - Responsive and flexible to learner and employer needs - Encourage and support high asperations Our mission statement: 'To deliver outstanding training and support throughout all our sectors'
- Full training in NVQ Level 2/3 Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if applicable)
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Molly Meadows 07881334748 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Aug 2017