Marketing and Customer Service Apprentice Doyles Auto Refinishing
Are you looking to develop your Digital Marketing and Customer Service skills? Can you reach out to new and existing customers in a confident and professional manner? At Doyles Commercials we are looking for a Marketing & Customer Service apprentice to join the team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
04 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant team as our Sales & Marketing Apprentice. You will get full training from a dedicated mentor alongside Digital Marketing and Customer Service qualifications along with a commercial experience.
You will be joining our Team who provide a wide range of services based on customised vans for commercial use which is known Commercial Body Building.
Your apprenticeship will include;
- Supporting our business through conducting various social media including twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and provide reports on their effectiveness.
- Refreshing content on the website ensuring that it is updated and relevant.
- Carrying out e-marketing campaigns designed by yourself and achieving pre-determined results.
- Being the first point of contact for all Internal Sales enquiries.
- Updating our customer database carrying out regular data cleanses. Assist at Trade Shows where required in the UK and in Europe.
- Making outbound sales calls to businesses over the phone speaking with new, existing or prospective customers.
- Meeting and Greeting all visitors to site.
As this is a customer service and marketing role, you will be a natural communicator with exceptional rapport building skills, people will want to talk to you and you will be our first line contact for all internal calls. Administration tasks relevant to the Apprenticeship and the job You will be self-motivated, resilient and thrive on the challenge of closing a sale and hitting targets. You will also get full training including call handling and positively resolving enquiries.
Applications will be considered from those who can demonstrate persuasive skills, a good work ethic, and the desire to move into a responsible role.
Requirements and prospects
- Creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Organised Work well in a busy team environment
- Respond positively when dealing with people over the telephone in a professional manner
- Team player.
- Good sense of humour whilst remaining professional.
- Interest in marketing and customer service
- Desire to learn about the company and the services we provide.
Maths, English and ICT GCSE or equivalent A-C
Things to consider
About the employer
Doyles Auto Refinishing
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Functional skills if required
Social Media and Digital Marketing
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Adam Kemp 01332 345450 Adam.Kemp@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017