Customer Service Apprentice MORGAN SINDALL PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED
We are looking to suitable applicants, this is a call centre based role taking calls from tenants and scheduling work to engineers.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will help sustain our reputation for innovative and excellent customer service, giving us a unique selling point in our sector. You will assist in the implementation of day to day operation and in championing a ‘perfect delivery service’.
- Support the planning and scheduling of engineers to assist the scheduling process and maximise efficiency
- Assist the team in the day to day administrative compliance of the Morgan Sindall perfect delivery service
- Support the interpretation of data generated by the business process systems, and communicate to the relevant stakeholders
- Offering a first class customer service
You will have good communication and organisation skills, and a willingness to learn. You will have the potential to develop excellent customer service skills, and maintain strong relationships.
You will have a solid knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office packages. Ideally you will have achieved a C in both English & Maths at GCSE level.
This is a particularly exciting time in our evolution……. with recent contract wins and expansion of our activities through the development of true partnership relationships, we will be looking for you to make your mark!
Requirements and prospects
- Good communcations.
- Good organisation skills.
- A keen ability to problem solve and find solutions.
- Prioritisation, time and workload management.
- You will have a solid knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office packages.
- Good personality and good sense of humour.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ideally you will have achieved a C in both English & Maths at GCSE level or equivalent.
About the employer
Ixion Holdings will provide the apprenticeship framework which will include:
- Level 2 Customer Service.
- Level 1 Functional Skills.
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Steven Vasiliou 07507558470 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017