Customer Service Apprentice ELEVATE RECRUITMENT & TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
This is a great job for those who can maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude at all times. You will also give clients a positive impression or yourself and your organisation. You will be expected to deal with clients face to face and over the phone. So if you've got a confident and outgoing personality, this is the perfect job for you.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
05 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Providing excellent Customer Service at all times
- Meet and Greet customers
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Supporting the Recruitment Consultants
- Writing Advertising Copy to be used to advertise our client’s positions across our jobs board network.
- Writing Advertising Copy to be used to advertise our client’s positions across our social media platforms.
- Use of Social Media Channels (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) as a resourcing tool.
- Setting up, and managing, CV Alerts.
- Candidate Management
- Interviewing Candidates – Primarily by telephone but occasionally face to face.
- Providing Advice on Interviewing
- Salary Negotiation
- Client Generation
- Setting up, and managing, vacancy alerts through jobsboards
- Setting up, and managing, vacancy alerts through social media channels
- Using Lead Generation Software
- General Admin
- Providing administrative support to the recruitment team.
- Answering Phones & taking messages
- Reformatting Documents (E.g. CVs)
- Management of Shared Documents
- Use of Company CRM System
- Use of Company Multi-post and Applicant Tracking System
- Producing Admin Reports as required (Stats on Candidate Attraction etc.)
- Secondary Tasks
- Providing marketing support to the recruitment team
- Writing Sales Literature (including e-shots)
- Creating Presentations
- Market Research (including competitor analysis)
- Generate Marketing Reports
- Social Media
- Support Marketing department with administration of Linkedin Groups
- Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants (ElevateRTC) – FMCG Recruitment
- Engineering Professionals in UK Manufacturing
- UK Food & Drink Professionals
- UK Meat Industry Professionals
- Support Marketing department with administration of Linkedin Company Page
- Support Marketing Department with Social Media strategy
- ElevateRTC Twitter Account
- ElevateRTC Facebook Account
- Personal Growth / Other Admin
- Be a strong contributor to our social media channels – regularly review and update your own social media profiles and make regular relevant comment.
- Keep up to date with recruitment industry news – subscribe to (and read!) recruitment industry e-newsletters
- Keep up to date with chosen sector (e.g. food) - subscribe to (and read!) industry e-newsletters
- Keep up to date with chosen discipline (e.g. engineering) - subscribe to (and read!) industry e-newsletters
- Project Work
- As required
- Other Duties
- The above is designed to be an overview of the role and is in no way definitive. The administrator will also be expected to conduct any other reasonable tasks deemed necessary.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of busy team
- Target Driven
- High level of motivation
- Punctual & Efficient
No specific qualifications required but Maths, English & IT GCSE would be preferred (all C and above) Or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service QCF
- Key skills and Technical Certificate as appropriate.
- The employer will also provide in house training relevant to the job role. Please note we specialise in office apprenticeships and we will be able to deliver a bespoke Standard specific to the company you are working for.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Samantha Jones 0121 236 7512
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017