Apprentice Administrator Clever Association
This leading technology consultancy based in Knaresborough has a superb opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice who loves communicating with a wide variety of people and is seeking a varied role. Must be articulate and well-presented.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
29 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are creators and designers of high-end home and business technology systems. We work with customers worldwide and need an apprentice keen to be part of a hard-working and fun team.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Project Design team in purchasing equipment for bespoke client projects
- Order equipment into the warehouse and allocate space in the warehouse for the storage of items
- Set up new supplier accounts & deal with suppliers
- Raise deposits for clients and send out invoices
- Monitor invoice paperwork and cross reference with original quotes
- Liaise and talk to all members of the team as well as deal with customers on the phone and in person.
- Support with marketing and social media as required
- Order stationery and office supplies
The successful candidate will:
- Be a great communicator who enjoys engaging with people at all levels
- Be polite and friendly
- Be well-presented and professional at all times
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be able to work to time constraints.
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for providing the best service to all customers
- Be able to manage multiple tasks quickly and efficiently
- Be reliable, with excellent time management.
- Strong work ethic
- Determined to succeed
- Grades A-C or equivalent in English & Maths
About the employer
Intermediate NVQ in Business Adminsitration, plus functional skills and technical certificate. The training will be provided by Harrogate College.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull College
Rebecca Cape 0300 330 2010 Rebecca.Cape@HCUKtraining.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017