Financial Services Apprentice RICHARD STILGOE LIMITED
Stilgoe Financial Management are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Financial Services Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and numerically minded person to kick start their career within the Financial Services sector.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
29 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Work closely with all sales and admin staff to develop understanding of best practice within the Practice administration/client care processes.
- Identify any potential issues and address them proactively, escalating when necessary prior to them becoming an issue
- Assist with the preparation of meeting support packs for each planned meeting.
- Assist with the preparation of valuation reports
- Ring Clients to arrange appointments as and when directed by the sales team and confirm appointments by letter.
- Build and maintain the client data base through input of all client fact finds data into iBusiness (iBusiness is SJP’s internal client management and business processing system)
- Maintain and update PROMS system as required.
- Ensure that all case administration is completed including collation of paperwork and business submission. Completed within the regulatory timescales.(money laundering documentation, Advice Notes, check and complete application forms and illustrations
- Sort all incoming post and deal with standard correspondence and dispatch the evening post
- Answer telephone calls promptly taking messages as and when appropriate, also collection of messages from the Reception area if applicable.
- Filing of all paperwork – both digital and paper filing systems.
- Liaise with clients and external providers to obtain any information required to complete tasks.
- Chase Pipeline business using the Intranet and/or liaising with the Office Administrator in your Location and the Administration Centre to ensure business issues. Design a system to make this efficient if required.
- Perform all administrative duties associated with seminars and other marketing as required. (for example; Quarterly Investors, Birthday Cards, Anniversary Cards and other events as directed.)
- Stationery - hold a small supply of regularly used application forms, key features and brochures within the office, ensuring these are up to date.
- Complete any general administrative tasks such as typing and photocopying as directed.
Requirements and prospects
Every day you will encounter customers and numbers, so you will need good customer-facing skills and a head for maths.
Job Skills Required:
- Working towards Financial Services professional qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Be a strong communicator - Written & verbally
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise Problem solving - Ability to work under own initiative making decisions and resolving issues.
- Ability to build a strong working rapport with Clients and other members of the practice.
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good time keeping
- Tidy and professional personal presentation
- Committed Tenacious and able to perform under pressure
GCSE’s: good grades in English, Maths
About the employer
RICHARD STILGOE LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship Level 3 In Financial Administration through either in-house delivery or center based delivery.
The Financial Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 consists of the following:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Financial Administration
- FA1 Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (If Required)
Financial Services > Financial Services Administrator
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Bernadette Stone 01216 430916 Bernadette.Stone@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017