Marketing Executive Apprenticeship Cyklop UK Ltd
We are providing you with a unique opportunity to work within a European marketing team who must intricately work together to deliver a global marketing strategy for the group.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
£131.25 - £150.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
28 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Select, organise and promote all industry exhibitions the company chooses to attend.
- This will include tasks such as liaising with the organiser to negotiate prime stand location and rates, working with European colleagues to ensure machines and corporate stands are available and promoting attendance at the events to our customer base.
Manage Industry Press:
- Work with the relevant industry press and trade associations to ensure Cyklop gains maximum exposure.
- Tasks will include writing relevant articles, obtaining permission to gain photographs and videos from production sites then convince publishers to run with Cyklop articles as opposed to a competitor.
- Construct, comprehend and distribute press releases, newsletters, images and videos through an array of distribution channels including social media and web based mailshot systems.
Create and Utilise Contact Databases:
- In unison with the sales team collect relevant industry contacts and input them into our systems so that customer databases are kept up to date on a monthly basis for all marketing campaigns.
- Find and develop new markets for us by researching and then approaching through telephone and web based marketing.
- Develop these research projects into campaigns for the sales teams to approach externally with your assistance.
Create and Complete Installation Tenders:
- Help the project engineers with tenders for high expenditure capital equipment.
- They will provide you with all information required 48 hours before a tender deadline and it will be your role to create a high quality document for the prospect.
Present Your Progress at Quarterly Sales Meetings:
- You will be required to attend the quarterly sales meetings and give a presentation on your marketing work to the sales team and senior management.
- This is where you will gain feedback on your work and it will be discussed what is required from our marketing moving forward to improve sales.
Create and Then Manage Website, SEO & Social Media:
- Working with our external web team you will need to help construct and then manage, update and maximise a new company website ensuring that a strong SEO approach is taken to improve new sales opportunities.
- You will also be required to decide on which social media channels are suitable and then create and manage accounts for these chosen marketing streams.
Create and Implement Corporate Guidelines:
- Create and implement a corporate guideline pack in unison with your European colleagues in order to ensure that the customer sees a consistent and concise brand across all contact with our business.
- Once created it will be your role to ensure everything complies within the UK from internal documents (timesheets, letterheads, etc.) to email signatures, cars, clothing and coasters.
Create a Library of Promotional Videos:
- Once you have a clear understanding of our business and the products we sell we will ask you to embark on a project to improve our YouTube channel.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating all videos that are uploaded onto this channel as new products are launched.
Create & Manage Sales Aids:
- Working with the external sales force you will design and edit sales aids required by the team.
- This may include product or company presentations; excel spreadsheets, and basic quotations for our standard product range.
- You will also be required to create and update sales literature via Adobe InDesign as and when required whilst managing our external print companies to obtain competitive quotations for the printing of literature and business cards when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Adobe Graphic Design Skills would be preferred.
- Positive attitude, critical thinking, highly motivated, happy and vibrant personality.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
It all began in 1912 with an idea, courage and a pioneering spirit, resulting in Emil Hoffman founding Cyklop, in Cologne, Germany. The dynamic founder then developed a new idea of system sales to be applied quickly and surprised the professionals with innovative inventions. Like the "Gloria" seal, the patented sleeve seal, or the revolutionary combination tool for tensioning and sealing were invented by Cyklop in the 1920,s. This quickly earned the company an excellent reputation as experts and market leaders in this field.
More than 400 patents in the course of the history of the company, allow the company to be at the forefront of design and innovation. Thanks to its universal solutions, innovative products and optimal production quality, Today Cyklop is one of the leading suppliers of systems for load securement
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Peterborough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017