E-Commerce Assistant Apprenticeship PC4 RECYCLING LIMITED
We are well established IT Recycling company, specializing in refurbished PC’s, Laptops, and computer parts. With the growth of online side of the business we are currently looking for e-Commerce Assistant to join our team.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Oct 2017
27 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Set up new products on website.
- Take pictures of products, editing it and uploading on company website.
- Writing appealing product descriptions.
- Create and list products on EBay.
- Conducting regular price checks to ensure our prices remain competitive.
- Keep each marketplace updated with all the latest products and promotions.
- Maintenance of product catalogue and data.
- Manage online orders and ensure orders dispatched on time and system updated.
- Timely respond to customer enquiries via email and online charts.
- Survey management.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Positive attitude
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in for an intensive 3-day block study.
- This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace.
The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017