IT Set-Up & Installation Technician Apprentice - 11922 REMTEK SYSTEMS LIMITED
They offer a competitive apprentice salary and benefits package. Furthermore, you will be supported through your apprenticeship by both experienced staff and former apprentices who will be able to guide, encourage and motivate you to succeed in all aspects of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
27 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The company deliver all over Great Britain but are especially busy in the London area. They offer excellent training and have offered all their apprentices a position with the company after the apprenticeship has finished. In addition, many of their former apprentices have moved on from the company, some to higher education and others to more responsible jobs which they were able to do because both the company and apprenticeship pro-actively provided them with an excellent grounding.
The apprentice will be required to deliver, install and configure computers in Romford, Dagenham, North East London and Epsom/Kingston, Sutton and Central London.
As an IT Set-Up & Installation Technician Apprentice you will be working closely with the IT Department and the admin team. You will be given timed appointments for each student and the route planned beforehand.
• Preparing new computers for delivery. (This will mainly consist of loading software and hardware onto computers and associated paperwork. (Training in specialist software will be given)
• Deliver and set-up computer systems
• Provide initial basic training on the equipment and technology provided
• Deliver and install ergonomic seating and accessories
• After training provide on –site technical support for students with disabilities
Requirements and prospects
• Passion for IT and Technology
• Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
• Willingness to work flexibly beyond normal working hours and undertake overtime when required to support the business
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
REMTEK SYSTEMS LIMITED
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017