Front of House Apprentice YARROW & HARVEY LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable and established organisation to provide an exceptional first impression of the branch. Being the first point of contact, you will meet and greet patients, signpost them and promote various services, and working towards a customer service qualification.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
26 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Provide a professional and warm first impression of the branch.
- Meet and greet patients, and direct them to the correct area.
- Promote various products, and develop your knowledge of vision problems, eyecare and our products.
- To ensure all customers entering the store are approached within a timely manner
- You’ll work to NHS guidelines (as well as our own high standards), give good, clear advice and make a positive impression, thanks to your polite and professional approach.
Requirements and prospects
- Personable and professional
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- To be adaptable and willing to embrace change.
- An awareness of confidentiality and safeguarding.
- Approachable, warm and friendly
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Willing to learn and work hard to complete the L2 Business Administration qualification
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) would be desirable.
- Good ICT knowledge
About the employer
YARROW & HARVEY LIMITED
- Monthly visits from training officer to cover skills knowledge and behaviours, as agreed within the learner plan.
- Learners will be prepared for their end point assessment over the 12 month programme.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Functional skills if required
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Milltech
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017