Apprentice IT Analyst P S FINANCIALS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join PS Financials who are the authors of an award-winning financial management software. Working within the support team.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
23 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
PS Financials are looking for IT enthusiasts who are keen to join a growing Business, which has award winning finance systems and a track record of nurturing and growing potential young business people into highly skilled IT professionals.
- Supporting existing customers with software upgrades.
- Supporting Cloud services.
- Technical support.
- Check functionality is working correctly.
- Fault Finding/Diagnostics with customer.
- Telephone/Email based Support with remote access.
- (Full training and support will be provided as part of the 15 month apprenticeship).
Requirements and prospects
- A good overall understanding of IT.
- Ability to provide customer support.
- Be able to work in part of a team.
- Willing to learn.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic IT apprentice who is keen to develop different areas of technical and development support.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship (typically 15 months) you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Peterborough for 30 days of training across five months featuring structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship standard – Infrastructure Technician. The qualifications consist of:
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable).
- Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture.
- Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services.
- Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic.
- Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes.
- One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification).
- Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017