Learner Services Admin Apprentice - 11896 QA Consulting Services Limited
Here, you will have the opportunity to learn and earn. Apply now!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
23 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities and duties are:
- Promote and assist the QA community development programme, safeguarding and equal opportunities to apprentices and candidates
- Comply with all regulatory requirements attached to Apprenticeship Learning
- Report and meet KPIs on all activities
- Provide support to all aspects of candidate engagement, recruitment and induction
- Build strong and positive relationships with wider QA staff
- Create and evolve learner services content, (support information), including safeguarding for those on programme
- Support senior staff in finding appropriate information and documentation that can be used to resolve learner issues
- Support senior staff in establishing community involvement ties
- Create and implement community or/and additional offers for learners to participate in activities
- Assist in providing additional support for learners and provide a record of activity
- Develop resources to help improve QA’s Information Advice & Guidance (IAG) provision
- Develop and maintain learner services processes and in-house systems for documenting information and interaction with learners
- Carry out 1-2-1 exploratory discussions with learners who require assistance from the learner services team
- Process learner reimbursements for travel and or assist in travel accommodations
- Maintain feedback to internal teams, such as account managers and Assessors
- Ensure that all aspects of Learner Services are delivered in accordance with the key processes contained within the organisation’s Process Manual
- Ensure that programmes are delivered in accordance with the organisation’s
- Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Provide good quality, accurate information and data on learner services and Safeguarding
- Ensure all required learner documentation is available to support financial claims to the funding body
- Maintain the Learner Services data reporting spreadsheet
Requirements and prospects
- Tracking and reporting data
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Be willing to gain a qualification in careers advice and IAG
- Some understanding of national education and youth employment market.
- Self-motivated Methodical and organised.
- Must be passionate about developing young people for the world of work.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong researching skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
QA Consulting Services Limited
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017