Business Administration Apprentice We Do Rentals Ltd
As an Apprentice Rental Administrator, you’ll be working as part of our busy customer service team and supporting other departments to ensure all aspects of admin are completed in line with the company requirements. Your daily tasks will vary from basic admin to dealing with customer queries and chasing customer payments.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
22 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Rental Administrator, you’ll be working as part of our busy customer service team and supporting other departments to ensure all aspects of admin are completed in line with the company requirements.
Main Duties Include:
- Customer facing role working within a multi discipline team and where necessary supporting senior management. Working as part of a team
- Be able to work under own initiative and having the ability and willingness to acquire job related knowledge through self-development and by learning from others.
- Providing excellent customer services to our clients, through incoming and outgoing calls, emails and face to face meetings
- Exposure to a wide variety of software packages, including Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel and bespoke finance software
- An assortment of admin tasks, ranging from filing, scanning, data entry, typing document and raising invoices, but not limited to
- Identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet Company needs and key events
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills with a range of people including customers, managers, and team members
- To ensure and maintain confidentiality within the working environment at all times.Interested? then apply now or call us for more information on 01702 208 270
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Communication skills are a must.
- Computer Literate.
- Secondary Education.
About the employer
We Do Rentals Ltd
- City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
- All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
Business and Administration
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Seetec Business Technology Centre Ltd
Fraser Brook 01702 208 270 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017