Marketing Apprentice 3P LOGISTICS LIMITED
Based from our Wigan Head office/Warehousing facility the role holder will pro-actively market the company's logistics and fulfillment services to a global audience of retailers and manufacturers and play an integral part in growing the 3PL brand.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
22 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee several marketing tools across various platforms including social media, PPC, email marketing and the company’s website (Word press).
- Create well written blog articles and press releases also responsible for developing newsletter content.
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers to create marketing collateral, ensuring consistency across all materials.
- Have a good knowledge of SEO and deliver link building campaigns.
- Analyse the performance of marketing activities and suggest any necessary changes to increase sales growth.
- Undertake standard photography work as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment.
- Graphic design.
- Video content creation.
- Proficiency in Photoshop is an advantage.
- An understanding of database maintenance and segmentation.
- Proficient in the use of all MS Software Packages.
- A good grasp of written English and grammar for content writing.
- Mature, honest, & loyal.
- Polite & courteous.
- Self-motivated & driven by achievement.
- Team Player.
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility to respond positively & reliably to internal and external requests.
- Ability to “lead by example".
- Demonstrates operational confidence to his/her peers at all times.
- Demonstrates an open approach to problem solving.
- Conducive to change with a flair for innovation.
- Works well under pressure.
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
3P LOGISTICS LIMITED
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133500333 Chloe.Adams@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017