IT Support Apprentice JobLogic Limited
We are looking for an apprentice to grow from the grass roots up and learn all aspects of the business. Initially this will involve answering incoming calls and log support tickets from our customer base. Support tickets will be filled out which will require a basic understanding of our software and also confident phone skills.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
22 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an apprentice to grow from the grass roots up and learn all aspects of the business. Initially this will involve answering incoming calls and log support tickets from our customer base.
Support tickets will be filled out which will require a basic understanding of our software and also confident phone skills. Once support tickets are resolved the call handler will be asked to contact the customer by phone or email to advice resolution of the reported issue. If issues cannot be resolved quickly the call handler will contact the customer to keep them updated as to progress.
Once the apprentice has an understanding of our customer interface and the IT issues that are raised through this there will also be opportunities to get involved in:
- Data mining – we have gigabytes of data that we can query to develop and improve our products
- Software testing
- Report writing
- Progression – there will be opportunities to progress into 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support over time.
As a software house we also have a development team where opportunities may become available.
We may ask the apprentices to carry out other basic office duties from time to time such as greeting clients, collecting post and preparing drinks for meetings.
Requirements and prospects
We are keen to bring people in that have an ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues in a professional manner but also with a keen interest in IT. Some interest in software applications and databases is ideal.
- There are a limited amount of places available and competition is high, you will need to show that you are committed and aware of your responsibilities to both yourself and our clients.
- You also need to demonstrate that you have the ability to work as both part of a team and individually.
You’ll need to have 5 GCSEs grade A – C (or equivalents) (including English and Maths) with an interest in business and an aptitude for technology.
About the employer
As part of the Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship you’ll be registered as a member with the British Computer Society and have the opportunity the gain valuable qualifications, recognised by employers including:
- Microsoft Technical Associate Network fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Technical Associate Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Technical Associate Cloud Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office Certifications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
DIGITAL NATIVE (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DIGITAL NATIVE (UK) LIMITED
Suzanne Higginson firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017