Apprentice Compliance Officer NETWORK HEALTHCARE (KENT) LTD
Headhunting / sourcing Care professionals Vetting Care Professionals Pacing Care professionals into jobs/shifts Managing Care professionals
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Dec 2017
28 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
• Fully understand and adhere to the compliance requirements for various national framework agreements
• Fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedure in the supply of temporary candidates
• Constantly liaising with candidates, explaining the need for legislation and the urgency required to meet business needs
• Constantly liaise with the occupational health and training providers to obtain necessary documentation
• Processing DBS checks for all candidates
• Obtain candidate documentation to ensure fully compliant and up to date files are prepared for audit purposes
• Adding & updating locum details and documents onto in-house recruitment system
• Maintain log of outstanding documents and follow up with candidates
• Support the team with all administrative duties to achieve best practice, a quality focus and ultimately improve sales
• Liaising with relevant consultant and ensuring that evaluation forms are sent out and retrieved after locum candidates complete their assignments
•Placing candidates in relevant locums shifts/permanent jobs
• (on occasion) Liaising with clients to get the vacancy details, understand/research the job spec, placing adverts to get the right candidates. Sourcing and headhunting the right candidates for the job.
Requirements and prospects
• Be happy to work as part of a team
• Organized and systematic approach to work
• Attention to detail and be able to multi-task
• Good time keeping and time management
• Excellent communication skills required as would be dealing with highly qualified medical practitioners
• Flexible to undertake ad hoc assignments
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Work, Excel, outlook) and comfortable working with databases
Punctuality, reliability and having a real interest in the job, willingness to learn. Commitment & highly motivated and passion for the job.
GCSE English and Maths preferably grades A-C or equivalent.
About the employer
NETWORK HEALTHCARE (KENT) LTD
The candidate will take on a fully structured apprenticeship programme. This will involve assessor and workplace visits, off the job training (at least once a month) and development on the job through mentoring and coaching.
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements;
- NVQ – The candidate will be assessed every 3 weeks on their skills and competencies of the job role.
- Technical Certificate – This will consist of a number of workshops teaching the candidate the under-pinning knowledge of the qualification.
- Functional Skills – This requires candidates to obtain a minimum skills level in Application of Number, Communication and IT through guidance and examination. Those candidates with GCSE's in these subjects will be exempt.
- ERR Booklet – Equal Rights and Responsibilities booklet which candidates are required to complete.
Business and Administration
ALL DIMENSION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by All Dimension Ltd
Holly Snell 02083080280 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017