Social Media and Marketing Apprentice EMOS ELECTRONICS LIMITED
This position is an excellent new opportunity in a growing business which has lots of scope for development and expansion. The position is specifically designed for someone who already has strong website development and analysis skills; who is looking for a job working in a marketing role.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
20 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Working in an office environment with 4 other staff; within a team of 16; this position is an excellent new opportunity in a growing business which has lots of scope for development and expansion.
The position is specifically designed for someone who already has strong website development and analysis skills; who is looking for a job working in a marketing role. Web site analytic skills knowledge is essential along with the desire and ability to help the business grow through effective use of social media and website development. An interest in Electronics would be helpful, as product training will be needed, although prior knowledge of electronic equipment is not essential.
- Managing and making regular changes to company website, in order to grow the business - website has been built using - Open Cart
- Marketing products, using the website and a range of other social media channels
- Monitoring of website, using analytics packages.
- Using Ad words to promote services effectively
- Following training - direct engagement with customers via online forum / chat
- Following training answering incoming telephone calls from customers / service providers
- Supporting team - communicating effectively with all staff, including: Drivers, Bench Engineers, Un-repairable parts harvest team and managers.
Requirements and prospects
- Essential - Social Media & Website development skills
- Good general level of IT skills
- Good English Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Self-driven and focussed to succeed
- No qualifications essential but strong knowledge IT / Web development skills essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Social Media and Marketing
- Fuctional Skills if required
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Keith Glanvill firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017