Hospitality Apprentice Mullion Holiday Park
Are you looking to start a career in Customer Service or Hospitality? Parkdean Resorts are offering the chance to join them as a Hospitality Apprentice at their site in Mullion.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
20 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working for Pardean Resorts you will be joining an exciting, customer focused team, gaining valuable on the job experience with a reputable company, while working towards industry recognised qualifications.
In this position you will experience and learn the aspects of working in an exciting and busy holiday park. As your training progresses so will your duties and responsibilities. These will include:
- Provide an effective Reception and Information Service, on site booking service and operate Park phone/radio system.
- Provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions.
- Provide an efficient reservations service to all guests.
- Book in guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's facilities to them.
- Efficiently operate the Park telephone system.
- Operate a sundry sales service with supporting clerical administration – stamps, phone cards etc.
- Provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
- Control monies and reception safe in accordance with company procedures.
- Complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes.
- Issue and control all keys to guest accommodation.
- Operate Park mobile radio system.
- Take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts using till systems provided.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career and gain an apprenticeship qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Honest with a positive outlook on life
- Ability to take direction
- Attention to detail
- Able to Multi-Task
- Use own initiative
- Problem solver/Logical
- Can work well in a team
- Have a sense of humour
GCSE Maths and English Grade D or above (or equivalent) are preferable but not essential for the right candidate.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality - Reception
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Ctering Principles
- Functional Skills in Maths and English, if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cornwall College Business
Dave Green 0845 60 99 599 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017